Semcac is accepting bids to update the agency’s current pay structure and wage rates.
Scope of Services:
- Provide for a review of 100+ jobs within the agency for the establishment of pay ranges and step progressions within the ranges.
- Review all current job classifications, confirm, and recommend changes.
- Identify potential pay compression issues and provide potential solutions.
- Analyze and recommend changes to the present compensation structure to meet market analysis. This recommendation may include recommendations for individual positions as well.
- Attract and retain qualified employees;
- Ensure positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills, and abilities are classified together;
- Provide pay ranges that reward seniority within the agency, experience outside of the agency, and individuals who exceed performance expectations;
- Provide justifiable pay differential between individual classes; and
- Maintain a competitive position with other comparable employers within the same geographic areas.
Contact Jeff Rogness, Director of Human Resources, at (507) 864-8210 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on submitting a bid.