ONLINE: Head Start & Early Head Start Enrollment Application can now be completed and submitted online! Completing this application does not guarantee your enrollment. After completing and submitting your online enrollment application, we will be in touch with you. If you need to paste the link in your browser: https://www.semcac.org/head-start/head-start-application/
PRINTED/OTHER: Download the Head Start Application, 2021-2022 school year Completing this application does not guarantee your enrollment. After completing this application, contact the Semcac office in your county (Semcac County Contact Center). Please read instructions in the beginning of the application.
Reports, Documents, etc.
- Semcac Head Start Fact Sheet 2019
- Head Start Annual Report 2020
- Semcac Head Start Child Outcomes Report 2018-19
- Semcac Head Start 2018-19 Head Start Performance Indicators
- Semcac Head Start 2018-19 Early Head Start, Performance Indicators
- MN Head Start Facts, 2019
- Head Start Family Handbook 2020-2021
- Head Start Federal Income Guidelines
- Office of Head Start
- Families First of MN
- Social & Emotional Foundations
- Minnesota Head Start Association
- Quit Day
- Hand in Hand Parenting
- Minnesota Help Me Grow
Together We Build Bright Futures
For more information or for an application for Head Start call or visit your nearest Semcac County Contact Center or call 866-808-0260.
Semcac is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer