(Completing the printable application does not guarantee enrollment. Please read instructions.)
Reports, Documents, etc.
- Semcac Head Start Fact Sheet
- Semcac Head Start Annual Report 2016-17
- Semcac Head Start Program Information Report 2016-17.
- Semcac Early Head Start Program Information Report 2016-17
- Semcac Head Start Child Outcomes 2016-17
- Semcac Head Start Annual Parent Survey Results 2016-17.
- Head Start Federal Income Guidelines
- Office of Head Start
- Families First of MN
- Social & Emotional Foundations
- Minnesota Head Start Association
- Quit Day
- Hand in Hand Parenting
- Minnesota Help Me Grow
Together We Build Bright Futures
For more information or for an application for Head Start call or visit your nearest Semcac County Contact Center or call 866-808-0260.
Semcac is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer