As of 2016, Semcac Clinic in Winona offers hormone therapy for transgender and non-conforming patients. This is a new endeavor for the Clinic as we work to bring affordable and low-cost health services to the public. (Patients receiving hormone therapy must be ages 18 – 63 years.)
- Many patients find that receiving hormones via Semcac Clinic is much more affordable than at other clinics.
- All patients who access hormones at Semcac Clinic will also be provided community resource information as well as personalized referrals, if needed or requested.
- Semcac Clinic strives to reduce barriers to transgender and non-conforming persons and provide access to health care that is offered at a trans-affirming clinic.
- There are several options and a variety of types of hormones, we will help the patient find what works best for them and their lifestyle.
- Semcac Clinic is able to purchase hormones at a reduced-cost. In turn, this reflects on the costs for the patient, as well.
Semcac Clinic is a safe place where you can be yourself!