Clinic Services for Women
- Regular and annual exams
- Gardasil HPV vaccine
- Pregnancy tests
- Services for the following sexually transmitted infections (STIs):
– Genital Warts
– HPV associated with abnormal pap results
- Education on prevention of sexually
transmitted infections and pregnancy
There are many options when it comes to contraception, and you will likely find one that fits your lifestyle. Check out Association of Reproductive Health Professionals to compare methods.
- Oral Contraceptives– Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera (The Shot)
- Nuva Ring
- Ortho Evra (The Patch)
- Liletta (IUD)
- Emergency Contraceptives
STI Prevention Methods
There are many options when it comes to STI prevention, you will likely find one that fits your lifestyle. Check out Association of Reproductive Health Professionals to compare methods.
- Dental Dams – These are thin latex sheets designed as a barrier for use during oral sex involving contact with the vagina or the anus.
Free Birth Control & Services
MFPP (Minnesota Family Planning Program) & Wisconsin Family Planning Only Services program (WFPOS) are healthcare programs that covers family planning services and related supplies (i.e. birth control refills). If you live paycheck to paycheck, don’t have a job, or are a student, chances are high that you could receive family planning services at no cost to you! Our staff can assist you with applying to either of these programs during your visit.
Many costs are fully covered!
- Annual exam (pelvic, pap smear, blood pressure and other vital signs)
- Testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) during exam
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Family Planning Education
You may qualify if you are:
- U.S. citizen (or non-U.S. citizen eligible to participate in federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in another state funded
- Earn no more than the weekly income
limits (depending on family size)
- Private health insurance does not affect your eligibility.
- Bring proof of your income: paystubs within the last 30 days or a letter from your employer verifying weekly wages.
- Bring proof of citizenship: copy of your birth certificate or passport AND a photo ID such as a driver’s license or student photo ID. Immigration documents are accepted in place of a birth certificate.
All patients will be asked to complete the following forms at the time of their visit: Demographics & Medical History . Please feel free to print and complete these 2 forms prior to your clinic appointment, if you are able. If you cannot print the forms ahead of your appointment, that is alright, we will provide them for you. Thank you.
Download the Clinic Fact Sheet to learn more and share with others.
Contact Semcac Clinic at 507-452-4307